Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!
and feeling good about it! We got an elliptical machine right before the start of 2008 and I'm really excited about it. I vow to not let it become a place to hang out clothes (although it has a few good spots) and I promised Rob that I'd work out at least 3 times a week to start (hopefully doing more as I get in better shape.)
We've had it since the first and I've done it three times so far (but a couple of days didn't count because I wasn't near the machine!!) I think this is something I can really keep up because this was all I used to do when I went to the gym and lost all that weight last time. Now it's in the comfort of my own home where I can listen to my XM or iPod and not have to worry about wasting time driving there, sitting in my car while sweaty, or going out in bad weather (either hot or cold) and I still benefit. I've also promised to cancel my membership to the gym as I haven't used it in about 4 years and this way I'll save $$ while losing weight!
I know it isn't going to happen with the machine alone so I'm trying to eat better as well. I have had some times where I haven't chosen as well as I could have but I'm not feeling guilty and just trying to do better next time.
Well, I just wanted to share and now it's time to hit the showers!! Maybe I'll have a tasty, healthy, vitamin c packed orange when I get out of the shower!!
Till next time!!