heather's amazing stuff

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

What happened to Thanksgiving?

I can't believe how quickly we zoom through holidays only to move on to the next. It was Halloween in August and then all of a sudden it is Christmas in November. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving??

The Christmas commercials are already starting, the Rose Parade grand stands are already being set up, what next? People camping out for the parade the day after Thanksgiving??

I just checked my XM schedule to see when they are going to start playing holiday music and it looks like it's already started...I refuse to listen to it till at least the day after Thanksgiving!

Don't get me wrong, I love this season, I love driving home from work when it is dark and the whole feel of the holiday season but it doesn't need to start so soon!!!

I will resist it as long as I can!!!

Just had to rant...good night!
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?