heather's amazing stuff

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

 

Back to Blogging

DISCLAIMER: It's late, I'm tired, I had some wine...therefore this might not be the best post I've ever done....

So I'm a little late for the blog a day in November thing, but at least I'm starting again. I had a resolution to myself to start blogging again in 2007 so I say better late than never!

Actually what has compelled me to start blogging again was the purchase of a new laptop. Yes, another laptop...I'm sure most think I don't need a new one yet, but the fact is the hard drive in my last one died on me. We were able to fix it, however at that point I got an itch for a new one.

Soooo, I'm now the proude owner of a macbook pro as I really liked Rob's. I'm loving mine, I think it's set up the way I want and the test will come tonight when I see if the daylight savings time changes on my phone...your phone you say? I thought you were talking about your computer. I am/was...but one of the reasons I wanted the mbp was so I could also run windows in order to sync my phone. No iPhone for me yet. So tonight is the test to see if the new daylight savings patch works for the phone. Once that works, I just need to get some pics and documents on here and I'm good to go!

Anyhow, I've had my computer a week and I LOVE it!!! I will post some pics soon as I got it all accessorized but I need to remember how to post pics again (oh and I need to take some pics of it...that'd help.)

I'm making this short, as it is just a start to the blogging! I hope to update my web page so it says more than "fwoop!" in the future...although fwoop is pretty cool!

Goodnight!
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?