Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!
So I wanted to blog about my move but I just couldn't find the time to do it...obviously I was too busy packing and then unpacking and I'm still not done yet!!! Don't worry, you'll all know when I'm done because you'll get an invite to some sort of party!
Anyhow, my new adventure is going to Florida (yes...in August...no...I'm not crazy, honest!!) for a launch. Rob and I are going to see the launch of MRO (Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter) with a bunch of his co-workers. The first day of the launch window is the 10th so look for news stories on it and you'll probably get to see Rob's animations! If not...you can always check out http://marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov/mro/index.html and eventually be able to view the animation and get updates there!
So...of course I just got done packing and wanted to start writing about our adventure. We will be taking both of our cameras and telescopes so we should get some great pictures of the week. We will also be going to Epcot and maybe Universal so you'll get to see those adventures too!
Time to get some zzz's! I have a busy weekend ahead of me because we need to make sure we've packed everything and we're going to a friend's b-day party. After that we're starting our space filled week by going to a dark sky star party!! We might post some pics from there if we get some good ones. Stay tuned for more about Heather and Rob's JPL/NASA adventure!