Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!
As you might have already read, day 4 found us at the Powerhouse Museum. This day caught up to Rob so we sort of took it easy. Of course on the day that caught up to me...I was being dragged around the zoo!! Heeheee. As a side note, I'm really glad Rob likes to do all of this museum type stuff because tomorrow (well yesterday really because we just haven't blogged it yet) will find us at the aquarium!
The main thing we did on day 4 was go to the Powerhouse Museum. We really wanted to see the LOTR exhibit, but I think as I already posted...it was gone. This was really disappointing to us.
Enjoy some pictures from the Powerhouse Museum!
Of course the first thing we see is a train. So here are a few pics for my Dad and Kirk. There are
many more...you'll just have to wait till we get home to see them!

But here are a couple more to hold you over.

This is a picture of a first class cabin. Of course we have pictures of second and third as well...and the interior, and the luggage and, and.....

This museum really touted Australian contributions and they had a pretty big music area. I've noticed about 4 or so flute players on the street at night as well as a guy playing sax. Here are some flutes. Rob has the clarinets, not sure if he'll post it on his blog or not. By the way, this is just 1/2 of the flute case.

Next we went to the space exploration portion. I'll let Rob post most of those, but I did take a picture for Rick. This was on the inside of a mock up of the space shuttle...which I hear has been delayed again....

So on our ferry ride over, we went past Luna Park. The locals say it's their version of Disneyland, only smaller. To me it looks almost like something that'd be attached to a mini-golf place. It is very small. The place looks great from afar when it's lit up at night but the front entrance can be quite scary...and lucky us, we have a picture of it hanging in our hotel room.
Here is a picture of it in the day--

And night...

And once again, a beautiful (although not as pretty as I saw on my adventures through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas) dusk in Sydney (Darling Harbour to be exact).

Enjoy! We'll have more for you soon!