heather's amazing stuff

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Podcasts/Sound Seeing Tours Coming Your Way

Yes...since the purchase of my iPod...and since we heard KCRW was doing "podcasting" I have been hot on the podcast trail...so hot that Rob has urged me to take his mini recorder w/us on the trip and do some mp3 recordings to link to my blog so you all can not only read and see, in pictures, but listen to my narrations as well. I did this on our trip to the painted desert as Rob's camera can do video...but as of yet, only 3 people have heard the recording of "The History of the Painted Desert Inn" as only I can describe it!

Soooo just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be recording my own podcasts, w/Rob as a special guest of course, whenever I can and Rob and I are going to figure out how to add mp3 links so you can all enjoy!

It's early...I think I'll go to bed for another hour...then we've got a fun filled day ahead of us!
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?