heather's amazing stuff

Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping you'll find the content to be fun, funny, and informative!

Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Getting Ready for Australia

So of course being the stress monger that I am, I'm sitting here at worrying about the fact that I have not even started packing yet. I have my trusty list and am continuously adding to it but that doesn't help me with the fact that I haven't started. Rob is supposed to be helping me tonight and tomorrow and guarantees that it will all fall into place, but you know me...we're leaving Sunday night so I'm a bit stressed that I haven't bought everything I need and I'm going to forget something very important. I might have to call Target and have them stay open extra late just for me!! Think they'd do it?

Rob reminds me that everything I can get here, I can get there and so if I forget something...I can buy it...but who wants to spend their money on shampoo when they're in Australia??!! I want a Kangaroo!!!

I shouldn't stress as much as I stressed when I went to Europe as while Australian English is a bit funky...it's still English.

AND I'm getting my hair cut tonight...that was an ordeal in itself. Everything that could go wrong on Tuesday did and I was supposed to get my hair cut that day. Hopefully they won't cut it too short, I just want it cleaned up...it's short enough as it is.

Stay tuned...more to come!
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

Archives

04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?